- Effects of Sleep-Related Disorders on the Prognosis of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
A Reyhani, GB Senel, D Karadeniz - Neurodegenerative Diseases.
- Sleep disturbance and cognitive decline in multiple sclerosis patients with isolated optic neuritis as the first demyelinating event.
R Türkoğlu, G Benbir, S Özyurt, E Arsoy, E Akbayır, S Turan, D Karadeniz, V Yılmaz, M Gencer, E Tüzün. International Ophthalmology.
- The correlation between the electroencephalographic spectral analysis and salivary cortisol rhythm in insomnia.
ÖF Bolattürk, S İsmailoğullari, R Aldemir, M Tokmakçi, EK Ulusoy. Sleep and Breathing.
- ‘Is RLS a harbinger and consequence of MS?: Striking results of the ‘RELOMS-T’ study.
S Sevim, M Demirkıran, M Terzi,N Yüceyar, B Taşdelen, E İdiman, M Kürtüncü, C Boz, D Tuncel, R Karabudak, A Siva, A Özcan, M Neyal, B Karakurum Göksel, M Balal, S Şen Ö Ekmekçi, N Öksüz, D Kaya. Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders.
- Evaluation of postural balance in patients with obstructive sleep apnoea syndrome.
T Demir, K Aslan, M Demirkiran. Neurologia i Neurochirurgia Polska.
- Evaluation of retinal fiber thickness and visual pathways with optic coherence tomography and pattern visual evoked potential in different clinical stages of obstructive sleep apnea syndrome.
Ayşın Kısabay Ak, Melike Batum, Tuğba Göktalay, Hüseyin Mayali, Emin Kurt, Deniz Selçuki & Hikmet Yılmaz. Documenta Ophthalmologica
- Rapid eye movement sleep without atonia constitutes increased risk for neurodegenerative disorders.
HÖ Dede, G Benbir Senel, D Karadeniz. Acta Neurologica.
- Every Patient With Acute Ischemic Stroke Should Be Screened for Sleep-Disordered Breathing.
G Benbir Senel, D Karadeniz. Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine
- Insomnia and Dysautonomia with Contactin-Associated Protein 2 and Leucine-Rich Glioma Inactivated Protein 1 Antibodies: A “Forme Fruste” of Morvan Syndrome?
A Bakırcıoğlu-Duman, G Benbir, H Yüceer, H Acar, B Baştan, B Petek-Balcı, D Karadeniz, Ö Çokar. Case Rep Neurol.
- Electroencephalogram abnormalities in patients with NREM parasomnias.
AC Sarilar, S Ismailogullari, R Yilmaz, FF Erdogan. Sleep medicine.
- Comparison of expression levels of PER1, PER2 and PER3 genes at insomnia diagnosed individuals and night shift working health care personnel.
R Emekli, R Bayramov, H Akalin, S Ismailogullari, M Dundar. Erciyes Medical Journal.
- Heart Rate Variability During Nocturnal Sleep and Daytime Naps in Patients With Narcolepsy Type 1 and Type 2.
S Aslan, N Erbil, FI Tezer - Journal of Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Relationship Between Sleep Characteristics and Sudden Unexplained Death Risk in Epilepsy.
HÖ Dede, N Bebek, E Oğuz Akarsu, B Samanci, M Karbay, C Gürses, B Baykan, D Karadeniz, A Gökyiğit, Ayşen1 The Neurologist.
- Absenteeism and Delay to Work Due to Sleep Disorders in the Turkish Adult Population: A Questionnaire-Based National Survey.
H Firat, M Yuceege, S Kiran, M Akgun, A Ugur Demir, M Aksu, S Ardic, D Karadeniz, Z Zeren Ucar, S Sevim, O Itil, H Yilmaz, Workplace Health & Safety.
- Blink test results in patients with central sleep apnea syndrome.
I Cakmak Karaer, N Günes, H Firat, T Yoldas, R Caylan, N Ensari, M Dagli. Sleep and Biological Rhythms.
- Nocturnal sweating in obstructive sleep apnoea and its association with sleep parameters.
G Koç , K Mehel Metin, B Devrim Akçay, Ö Karadaş, R Sayın, S Yetkin. Neurological Sciences and Neurophysiology.
- Sleep spindle-related electroencephalograph activity of young adults and its relation to cognitive functions.
N Torun Yazıhan , S Yetkin. Neurological Sciences and Neurophysiology.